


........getting Hunter organised and settled at Kindy this last week, he has settled in nicely and is having a great time!! Phew and after me crying like a baby on his first day, I'm settling in to the new routine as well! Finally Lucas is getting some one on one time! We've also been busy working on Hunter's speech, he has started to copy our speech, for example: Can you say car?
Hunter: Car!! Can you tell I'm chuffed, how exciting!! And I'm oh so proud and so is Hunter, he puffs his little chest out!! He is up to about 15 words now!! So great!! Also on the news front, I've started selling my cards, so I've been busy of a night making cards, mostly duplicating what I've already done and showed on my blog, but I've got a couple of new stamp sets so I'll share again soon. The layout is of Lukey on his 2nd birthday! When asked what he wanted for his birthday that was his reply, so I raced out and bought him some Thomas pants, size 4-6, a bit big but he loves them!! He wears them every afternoon for about an hour before his bath!
Not toilet trained yet but getting there!!
TFL
Peta
2 comments:
Oh I love that girl stamp / card. Love your colouring too.
It is super exciting when the kiddos start talking hay. The Chloe Dolly has been saying "really" - ( rery ) this past week. LOL. Too gorgeous.
Congratulations on being able to sell your cards. Nice accomplishment. :)
Hi peta,
Update your blog woman!! LOL
Love n Hugz
Bec
(Bec76)
Post a Comment